Ex Registrar Critical Care Medicine, Yashoda Hospital, Secundrabad
Causality Medical Officers:
Dr K Harika
Dr MD Shehzaad
Routine Procedures done at Pragathi Hospital:-
All types of anaesthesia General, spinal, Epidural, Regional Blocks and IV regional.
- Cardiac disease complicating pregnancy
- Pregnancy complications like PIH, Eclampsia. HELLP Syndrome, DIC, APH,PPH, Central Placenta Previa, Ectopic Pregnancy etc.
All General and Laparoscopic surgeries
All Urology, Oncology, Orthopedic and Vascular surgeries
- Neonatal and Pediatric Anaesthesia
- Obese patients, Elderly patients
- Labour Analgesia
- Ventilatory Management in ICU
- Central venous access
- Management of medical and surgical complications